Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm not a better Man.

i'm already tried my best. but i still failure...
i'm already did the right thing. but i still failure...
i'm already pray for that. but i still failure..
i'm already take chance. but i still failure...
but i never give up.....
actually that is not my failure.... but it is step to success...
maybe that is still not enough step to achieve my goal...
my step maybe: try->do->pray->take chance-> then what else???????
i need input.... aku bukan yang sempurna...tapi aku bersyukur dengan aku yang ada sekarang....
aku akan cuba buat yang terbaik apa jual bidang yang aku ceburi, dan apa yang aku perolehi
biarlah orang kata aku tak cerdik untuk hari ini.. asalkan aku cerdik untuk 1000 tahun.
biarlah orang kata aku gagal... asalkan aku berjaya juga akhirnya...
aku tahu, aku tidak semestinya selalu di atas, dan tak selalu di bawah....
kadang-kadang perlu sokongan... kadang-kadang perlu tunjuk ajar...

i just need one answer and will change my life...
i just need comitment to achieve it...
i just need someone to company me...
i just need the truth to make me smile....
i just need time to think to make right decision...
i just need friend to share my situation...
i just need caring to make me feel not alone..
i just need one suprise to make me not boring with life...
i just need true love for my whole life...
etc........................................................
and i know... all of that still with me....i will get it.. thank you for all

Today: i'm really unhappy.
no mood, stress, tension, why? duwan to share many thing for this site... let me buried it in my vault of mind...i dunt want reveal at all... but quite disappointed and feel cool. something.situation, condition, feeling, work, money, time, target, credit, energy, friend,someone i still wooing, de truth situation, my goal, healthy, family, my beloved Nab, my planing, etc...
ALL THAT, I'M NOT READY YET.... i'm blurr this time... so many job to do... i cant handle at all but will try... need input need input....
i hope all my work can submit perfectly before end of this year....

today: 29july2009 still have no time to discuss with my boss how to overcome that problem... maybe next week i have time... 1 job make me tension. and 1 job make me cool... anyway..thank to someone coz can support me... :)

today: 1 augustus.. hari yang penuh dengan keboringan...nobody can company me.. :"(
just wait sms from some1 but still dun have...maybe "dia" still busy...i duwan disturb "dia" at all... (but still wait till i sleep) and still dun have.... just pusing2 midtown, hardrain.. still can make me reduce my boring....
but today i got "gempak" news... my friend engaged..but he very titely keep that secret...but how can know it...hehehe...suprise.... anywhere.... congratulation...................
suddenly..have 1 friend like chat with me... and she make me reduce my stress for a moment... but i'm happy when have friend can share my situation.. thanks ya.... :)

today: 2 augustus... ramai staff bising2 coz tiada gaji lagi... so aku banyak kena handle it.. what to do.. my boss still tak masuk office.... night... meeting with Dr. Jalil... after meeting... karaoker 3rd floor plaza..then lepaking kat bistro tengku temenggung.... around 1am baru balik rumah... tired or not... always like this... layan facebook for a while then sleep...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...